iTube Android The iTube app will provide the best source of all videos and music on YouTube. iTube provides a full swing of entertainment to its users. iTube is a a video player with some exciting features like offline downloading, Youtube playlist manager and much more. There is a chance for the users to have the collection of all the latest songs to listen. Streaming of the videos on YouTube by using this iTube app is very easy and free of cost. In case if you want to save or download from YouTube the videos for watching them later in offline mode then, the iTube app will also help you to do download and save them on your mobile. iTube app was first made for the Android devices, but now the app has gain more popularity that it is now also available for iOS Devices.
iTube Features For Android
- Easy to watch YouTube videos and enjoy their music offline.
- Can access a vast collection of songs.
- iTube download is free, and the user interface is also very interactive.
- The iTube apps for Android will allow you to set a playlist and view the history of the previous watch videos and music.
- The playlist can be adjusted based on your interest so you can also name the playlist of your choice.
- iTube app will quickly make the users watch the videos, and you can even bookmark your desired videos so that you can watch them instantly when you are free.
- You can watch any number of videos and also listen to the favorite song.
- By using the search option, you can quickly turn the quest for the videos of your choice from the YouTube.
- Supports 4k,1080p,720p Quality and Various Formats like FLV,MP4,MP3
Download iTube App For Android
|App Name||iTube Android|
|File Size||9.6 MB|
The iTube application will have a facility in which it will allow you to watch the cache content. The cache content is nothing but the stored video and music file by using the iTube app. The iTube app has an option to search for your favorite video by using the search option provided by the iTube app. The cache content can be stored on your mobile device. So, that when you want to watch you can directly go to your mobile storage and watch it anytime anywhere without having access to the Internet.iTube app is not officially available on the Play Store the users can download and install it by using an APK file format. APK is one of the most popular Android devices that is entirely based on Android platform. So by using the APK file the users can stream music albums and videos absolutely for free. Using iTunes app, you can also download your favorite songs and videos from YouTube and save them on your smartphone.
iTube app was first known as playtube and was later named as an iTube application. The requirements and additional information for the iTube app for Android devices are given below:
- Requires an Android version of 4.0 or above.
- The installation of the app using the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
Install iTube For Android
- Go to the Settings >> Security >>enable Unknown Sources option.
- Now you need to download an iTube APK file.
- Once it is downloaded, then install the APK file in the Android, device manager.
- After theAPK, the file is successfully installed.
- Now you can use the iTube app for streaming and enjoying the music.
- And you can see the icon on the home screen of your mobile device.